News and Insights
You must be logged in to view our publications.
If you are new to Mind the GAAP, please sign up below for a free account. We will not provide your email address or contact details to any other parties.
Companies outsource when they do not have the skills, or time, to manage successful completion of important assignments.
For this reason, clients have asked Mind the GAAP to help with a number of accounting-related special projects, including:
- Preparing analyses to support the accounting effects of stock option modifications
- Managing a conversion to International Financial Reporting Standards, including identifying all differences between local GAAP and IFRS
- Creating web-based accounting policy manuals
- Assessing subsidiary operations for Sarbanes-Oxley readiness
- Developing pro-forma financial statements following a business combination
- Preparing financial models to determine whether amendments to a company's financing arrangements result in a debt extinguishment or an insignificant modification
Mind the GAAP can perform these services when others can’t, perhaps due to independence reasons or because the other firms lack the skills or resources to complete the tasks on a timely and high quality basis.
Copyright 2002-2010 Mind the GAAP. All rights reserved.
Site design by Joint Digital